Rewire your stock light gauge fuel pump wiring with low resistance, oxygen free, Oil and Gasoline Resistant 10GA wire and a quality automotive relay. This kit includes everything you would need to rewire
your stock fuel pump wiring when upgrading or adding an inline pump..
The high-flow in-tank fuel pumps, and inline pumps such as the Bosch 044, need a
steady supply of voltage to safely provide additional fuel.
Rewiring the fuel pump with a
larger gauge wire will help any fuel pump
maintain higher fuel pressure/volume throughout it's entire operating
range. The small wire limits the
voltage to the pump, and under high boost, the lower voltage can
severely affect fuel output. Adding a larger
wire and relay to feed the pump can restore the voltage to that of the
battery (usually 13-14V), maximizing pump output.
- 5-pin Automotive Relay 30/40 amp 12 VDC
- 10 Gauge, 105 Strand OFC Copper High Quality, Power Wire (Red)
- 10 Gauge, 105 Strand OFC Copper High Quality, Power Wire (Black)
- 14 GA, OFC High Quality Copper Relay Ground Wire
- 10 GA Automotive Inline Fuse Holder
- 40 amp Blade-Type Automotive Fuse
- Solderless Crimp Connectors
- 10 Zip-Tie Wire Straps
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 04 June, 2007.