Whether you're passing some slowpoke or rocketing off the line, your
engine will tear up the pavement with the RD Series Cold Air Intake by
Injen. This high-performance piece of pipe optimizes your throttle
response, boosts your engine's power output and even dresses up your
The key to the RD Series Cold Air Intake's success can be summed up in
one word: location. Injen designed your cold air intake to ride right
behind your front bumper—prime real estate for gathering fresher,
colder, denser air.
Plus, your RD Series Cold Air Intake is an engineering marvel.
Everything from the mandrel bent T-6061 aluminum tubing to the TIG
welded brackets has been rigorously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house
Dynojet for maximum, reliable horsepower.
Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with Injen's signature urethane air
filter and stainless steel clamps. Tube and air filter covered by a
- Injen's RD Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power
potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which
improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet
aluminum—celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent
- For unrestricted air flow, the RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every RD Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps,
silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Most RD Series Cold Air Intake kits are 1-piece designs, and select vehicle use a 2-piece system
- Built in the USA
- The tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
For most vehicles,
the RD Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black
finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 June, 2011.