Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your
restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air
Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder,
denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a
high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061
aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are
perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and
model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air
filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts,
stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free
installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake
with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power
potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which
improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet
aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps,
silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
For most vehicles,
the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black
finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 June, 2011.